Wednesday, May 6, 2009

4 months old today... holy crap.

So I went from 3 days before I was due, to being the mother of a 4 month old without blogging... can you believe it? I can't! that's a lie. actually I very much CAN believe it... for one - um hello, babies keep you pretty busy, for two - um hello, babies keep you very busy, and for three - um hello, hubs works nights so I'm often home alone with the BabyBear, not to mention I'm working full-time, and have been back to work since she was 6 weeks old... SUCK.

BUT - as I'm back to work, I should have plenty of time to screw around and blog right? You'd think... but instead I've been spending all my "screw-off time" playing Mafia Wars on Facebook and lamenting the fact that I have to be at work instead of spending time with my sweet baby... ya know, the usual ;)

Let me try to give you a really short version of the past four months... and then we'll see if I can return to BlogLand on a regular basis...

THE PAST 4 MONTHS: Well... BG was so tiny that learning to change her teeny tiny diapers was a bit of a challenge, and we had to get some newborn outfits as we didn't have much... weren't really expecting her to be so small!! When we left the hospital she was weighing in at 5 pounds 9.5 ounces... at her first check-up she was 5 pounds 12.5 ounces... she's now about 11 pounds I think, we'll find out for sure Monday when we go for her 4 month check-up and immunizations!! I only had enough sick & vacation time saved up to take 7 weeks paid off from work - which really sucked!!

oh babyshit... she's demanding my attention... I'll be back... I promise!

No comments: