Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Journal entry #3

My sweet Baby Girl -
I'm not the greatest at letter writer or keeping journals. I always start out well, then kinda lost my way... hopefully I'll be better at keeping up these letters/notes to you so you will have something special to keep one day... anyway... I meant to start these notes to you before now, but you have been keeping me pretty busy, and even when you are sleeping I can't help but stare at you, or cuddle you close to me - you are so tiny and perfect , you are the most beautiful baby I have ever seen - and I'm not just saying that because I'm your mom... everyone else says it too! You turned 7 weeks old yesterday - I can't believe how fast the time has flown


I think I must have fallen asleep on this one - that's how it ended :)

No comments: