Thursday, May 5, 2011

Where the Blog Magic Happens...

I'm linking up to MamaKat's pretty much world famous Writer's Workshop and I chose to do the Bonus Vlog Option! (Last week we talked about how your blog got it's name...this week show us where the magic happens! Where do you do your blogging? When does it get done? How long does it take to write a post? How much time do you spend on the computer? etc. Tell us about the process!)





Once again, a rambling mess. This time complete with motion-blur, wonky-sound, and bags under my eyes... not to mention bad lighting. Unfortunately, I didn't have a cute singing toddler to raise the ratings this week as she was already in bed busy playing with a friend, (did I mention it took FOUR tries before I was able to record an entire video without a major toddler interruption?) but hopefully you can bear with me anyway... and let me show you where the magic happens :)

PS - I totally would have vlogged this from work, but I don't have a webcam there, and most likely if I snuck my laptop into work with me, I would have eleventybillion people walking through or calling while I was trying to record, so you only get to see half the magic... sorry ;)

2 comments:

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said...

LOVE IT!

And I love that you blog from work too-I would so do that if I had an outside of the house job too!

KatBouska said...

That little fairy is stinking adorable!!!